JRA is seeking a full-time experienced Program Manager, who’s tech savvy and has strong project management skills, to provide day-to-day coordination for multiple programs at our headquarters in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania and approximately four-days a month at our food distribution warehouse in Northeast Philadelphia. We’re seeking a collegial, collaborative, resourceful, detail-oriented professional who is both a team player and self-motivated, and who takes pride in doing a great job that really matters to our team’s success. This position reports to JRA’s Executive Director.
As Program Manager you will:
- Establish and maintain efficient systems and processes for coordinating various programs and initiatives across the organization including our client services, volunteer engagement, technological innovation, administrative and operations activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and coordinating service providers, and facilitating the flow of information between internal stakeholders and service providers
- Designing and implementing effective reporting and analytic processes, and compiling, analyzing and reporting on metrics
- Collaborating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes
- Coordinate the fulfillment of our “service gigs” including enhancing, implementing, tracking and evaluating all program components for supportive services for those in need, including arranging for transportation services and coordinating scheduling and completion of home safety-related repairs
- Manage the technology and data management initiative currently underway, including coordinating with outside service providers and internal stakeholders around system design and features, project management, timelines, reporting, budget tracking, and training initiatives
- Support activities focused on expanding our volunteer community and enhancing volunteer experiences
- Help prepare for and participate in all monthly food distributions.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with other members of the JRA professional staff as well as with volunteers, committees and Board members on other initiatives and duties as needed.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional work experience, with strong project management skills
- College degree
- “Tech savvy” with excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, and experience with databases and project management software
- Strong communications skills
- Knowledge of the Philadelphia community and Jewish traditions are helpful but not required.
- Must have reliable access to a car and a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to work full-time Monday to Friday, one Sunday each month, and occasionally on an evening for special events
- We find strength in and celebrate diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer
- We take pride in attracting, supporting and retaining a terrific collaborative team of professionals, and focusing on being a great place to work
- Benefits include medical and dental coverage, paid sick leave, and a generous package of vacation, paid holidays and compensation time-off
- Convenient and comfortable office location in Bala Cynwyd, close to major roads, SEPTA buses, shopping and places to eat
- JRA is a vibrant non-profit organization focused on alleviating hunger, building community, and helping the most vulnerable individuals and families in the Philadelphia region. Each month we and our staff coordinate approximately 700 to 1,000+ volunteers to pack and then deliver boxes of nourishing food to approximately 3,200 diverse households in the greater Philadelphia region and provide other supportive services to people in need.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com -- please reference “Program Manager Position” in the subject line.
© 2017 Jewish Relief Agency. All Rights Reserved.