Passionate about social justice? Want to help those in need? Want a hands-on service experience? Then a JRA service project is for you.
We have two options for projects:
Pack and Deliver at 3 Food Distributions
- Pack and deliver food at two JRA monthly food distributions.
- Pick a third distribution where we can honor you for your work!
- Write a note to our recipients that will be included in the boxes at your third distribution.
- Invite a minimum of 10 friends and family members to join you in packing and delivering food at your third food distribution, where you’ll receive a JRA t-shirt, swag bag and certificate for completing your project. **Please note that the third distribution can be before or after your Bar/Bat Mitzvah and must be within one year of the two required distributions.
Complete 10 Hours of Service Projects
- Volunteer 10 hours of your time doing any combination of activities helping JRA. Pack and deliver food, do a JRAid gig, hold a canned tuna drive, or let us know how you’d like to help!
- Invite friends and family to join you at a food distribution packing and delivering food, where you will receive your JRA t-shirt, swag bag, and certificate of completion. Can’t make it to a distribution? Let us know and we’ll send you your t-shirt and certificate!
Please complete the enrollment form below. If you have any questions regarding the program, please feel free to contact us.
Bar/Bat Mitzvah Program Sign Up:
Bar/Bat Mitzvah Projects @ JRA